Clarity Eye Center is now offering the LenSx Laser System. This precise system brings advanced accuracy to cataract surgery that is customized for each of your eyes. This advancement in cataract surgery offers many benefits:
- Enhanced control and efficiency
- Accurate, precise reproducible performance
- A customized procedure that is planned specifically for you
Please call our office or request an appointment online to start your personalized journey towards better vision.
“LASIK is an FDA-approved procedure… if there were long-term issues with the procedure, the FDA would pull the procedure off the market, right? And that is absolutely not the case,” Dr. Marc Werner, an ophthalmologist at the Stahl Eye Center in New York City, told FoxNews.com. “We still have lots of people we started on 18 to 19 years ago who are perfect. It’s still a very good procedures with long-term results.” READ MORE>
This time of year it’s important to remember safety tips when shopping for presents for the little ones. The good news is that most eye injuries can be easily prevented by following Eye Smart’s toy safety tips.
1. Make sure children have appropriate supervision when playing with potentially hazardous toys or games that could cause an eye injury
2. Avoid purchasing toys with sharp, protruding or projectile parts.
3. Keep toys that are made for older children away from younger children
4. If your child experiences an eye injury from a toy, seek immediate medical attention from an ophthalmologist.
You could qualify for a free LASIK consultation by our highly experienced new physician Dr.Dang. Please contact our office for further details and to schedule an appointment today.
Dr. Dang is an experienced physician that we added to our practice who specializes in refractive surgery. Please call into our office for more information on LASIK and PRK. You could qualify for a free consultation and screening.